Tailored Consulting for Ski Resorts
Our tailored consultation in theory and practice, which caters to your individual needs and held on your site – regardless of the model and manufacturer of the snow groomer. The aim: maximum efficiency, minimal cost.
Training in detail: Mountain Consulting, a consulting program over several days during the season comprised of professional analysis and individual consultation.
- Correct handling of artificial snow and the first natural snow
- Maintenance work on the snowcat
- Secure handling of snowcat
- Efficient handling of snow groomers
- Correct insertion of worn out slopes
- Placing and restoring snow depots
- Working with snow groomers in spring snow
- Controlling/Monitoring snow reserves
- Closing meeting
- Treating slope surfaces in summer
- Positioning of anchorage and deflection points