Terms and Conditions
PRINOTH CUP 2019
1. All experienced snow groomer operators aged 18 and over are eligible to participate.
2. By registering, participants confirm that they are physically and mentally able, have sufficient training and have the necessary experience to safely operate a snow groomer to participate at the event.
3. The participant competes in the PRINOTH CUP 2019 event of his/her own free will and under his/her own responsibility. The organizer PRINOTH AG, Brennerstrasse 34,39049 Sterzing, Italy, accepts no liability for any damage to persons or objects that may occur in the course of participation in the event. Claims for damages against the organizer or other participants are thus excluded.
4. The participants undertake to handle the provided vehicles and materials with care, not to injure other participants and to pay for any damage caused to persons or property.
5. The consumption of alcohol is not allowed for safety reasons before and during the competition. The organizer has the right to exclude participants who consume alcohol from the competition.
6. The organizer has the right to exclude participants who are not in an adequate physical or psychological state, who do not comply with the conditions stated here or who behave incorrectly in any way whatsoever from the competition.
7. The organizer reserves the right to make changes in the course of the event. S/he will inform the participants immediately of any changes or deviations in the program due to unforeseen external circumstances (e.g., bad weather).
8. The registration fee serves the purpose of organizing the event. In case of no-show or late cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded.
9. The organizer is entitled to change the terms and conditions of participation at short notice.