PRINOTH X Camp 2021
THE MOST PROGRESSIVE SLOPESTYLE COURSE @Stelvio Glacier, Italy
We’re stoked to present the 4th edition of the PRINOTH X Camp, starting from 20 September to 17 October 2021.
In total there are 4 sessions, 7 days each, giving X Camp athletes the best opportunity to train their skills for the upcoming pre-Olympic competition season. Held in Italy, on the Stelvio Pass glacier, the PRINOTH X Camp 2021 offers some great new additions to the setup. The F-TECH crew, who have digitalized the designs for the Olympic Freestyle courses in China, guarantee maximum progression and a smooth approach to trick improvements for athletes of all abilities.
- 7 days lift ticket
- 7 days course access (opening hours 9:00 - 14:30, for more than 5 hours/day)
- Fast lift lane for riders
- Access to X Camp rest area with free drinks & snacks
- Videos & photos every day for media content
- Access to mini skate ramp
- Discounts for gym, pool & wellness area
- Voucher discount for accommodation (35€ for apartment, 50€ for hotel with our accommodation partner)
*Athletes, coaches, media and other crew staff will be required to wear the X CAMP passes
2 filmers/photographers will produce high quality footage on a daily basis, for your personal and social media use.
HOW TO GET THERE
HOW TO GET THERE
Main Airport - distance by car:
- AIRPORT MILAN: 240 km — 3,5 h
- AIRPORT MUNICH: 290 km — 4 h
- AIRPORT INNSBRUCK: 170 km — 2,5 h
- AIRPORT ZURICH: 240 km — 4 h
Your Accomodation - Bormio (IT):
- STELVIO PASS Cable Car — 20 min
- BOLZANO — 2 h
- INNSBRUCK — 3 h
- LIVIGNO — 50 min
GIANLUCA "JIMMI" ZANETTI | tel +39 349 240 07 00 | mail
With limited number of spots, we recommend you get in contact with us as early as possible.