Payload increase for PANTHER dumpers T6, T8 and T12 models
Increase in payload in the dump box and flatbed configurations
PRINOTH is innovating once again and is proud to announce an increase in payload for its PANTHER T6, T8 and T12 models in the dump box and flatbed configurations. The increase, which will affect the bulk load capacity, will represent an increase of 20% for the PANTHER T6, an increase of 19% of the PANTHER T8 and an increase of 9% for the PANTHER T12. This establishes PRINOTH as the leader in the industry for payload capacity.
« We are always looking for ways to move further, to push boundaries and the payload is always at the centre of our customers’ needs, » said PRINOTH’s Tracked Utility Vehicles Product Manager, Jonathan Thibault. He went on to say; « Our customers’ requests are crucial at PRINOTH and we always try to listen to their needs, to answer by providing simple yet efficient solutions with them and for them ». This change will provide customers with an even more efficient, more productive tool whether they purchase a PANTHER T6, a T8 or a T12.
All terrain reliability
While carrying the biggest payload in the industry, the PRINOTH PANTHER can reach work sites in any terrain: delicate grounds, rocks, steep hills, swamps or even deep mud. The overall design allows the PANTHER to reach fording depths of up to 1,397 mm (55 in). The PANTHER performs brilliantly at any angle and in any situation.
- Largest payload capacity in its class: from 5,420 kg (12,000 lb.) to 20,865 kg (46,000 lb.)
- Rubber track design features a zigzag pattern that increases traction and side-hill grip
- PRINOTH’s exclusive large wheel tandem suspension undercarriage provides unparalleled off-road mobility and comfort
- Elevated engine position provides optimal fording depth of up to 1,397 mm (55 in.)
- Pavement-friendly rubber tracks and remarkable speed make the PANTHER highly mobile